View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 03:29 PM   #8
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Heh ;p.

I was pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to pretty much do a 1:1 port of simple logic like that, though .

I was prepared for much much worse, and then, it just... kind of flowed, and it worked? .

When I started thinking about my options, my first though went to Go, but I've never actually worked in Go, so then I went with: I'll try to PoC it in shell first, and then go (ha!) from there. And once that was done, I went: wait, I can probably do that with PowerShell, right? And voilą ;p.

Last edited by NiLuJe; 01-10-2019 at 03:35 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote