Thread: Kindle Scribe
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 09:10 AM   #784
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
Yes, I can confirm it works.

But pen annotations for Print Replica personal documents do not show, and you cannot see handwritten sticky notes with read.amazon.com, or other Kindles running the same firmware version as Scribe.

I still find 'sticky' an unpleasant adjective to use. I never used physical sticky notes and stickiness is not something I want anywhere near my reading devices. 'Handwritten notes' would have been sufficient.
I am okay with sticky notes. You really don't "write" on the book, but it is rather than writing a note on a sticky note, and stick that on the page.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote