View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 07:20 PM   #8
barryem
Wizard
barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4
I think everything should have replaceable batteries. It oughta' be a law!

More and more I've been reading on a phone, though not because of the battery, although it is replaceable. Not too long ago I bought a second phone just for reading and it's worked out so well I bought a spare on Black Friday. It's a Galaxy J3 and they're only $35 on Amazon at the moment. I can swap out the battery easily. It has an excellent screen as well as an excellent speaker if I listen to an audiobook or an OTR show. I can put a micro SD card in it up to 400 gig although I have a smaller one in it. And it fits comfortably in my shirt pocket. It's great for reading.

I don't have service on it but I have Wifi so that's no problem. And both Moon+ and the Kindle app sync nicely so I can read on the J3 and still get all day battery life on my S5.

Barry
barryem is offline   Reply With Quote