View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 05:33 PM   #8
RbnJrg
Wizard
RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
That is decorative and not simple. Irrelevant for people wanting to read a novel.
You are free to think as you like and to express it. But I want to assume that you will not have the presumption that your word is the Word of God and that everyone has to think like you and accept what you say.

For now, for example, Amazon doesn't think like you. If so, then why did it change the k7 format to the kf8? And why did it advance from the kf8 format to the KFX? If it thought like you, then it would still be with K7. I also want to assume that you are consistent with what you express, and that all your Kindle books has code only supported for the K7 format.

Quote:
Even for paper it's over the top except as a facsimile of something over 200 years old.
In your opinion, yes. But only in your opinion. And remember, your opinion is yours, not everyone's. Speak for yourself and before your statements add "To me". I say, so that you don't seem presumptuous and that it gives the impression that your word is law.

Quote:
Waste of time, breaks easily and pointless on a phone.
For someone who doesn't know how to work, it can be a waste of time. The code I use is reusable and I only had trouble writing it the first time; Then it's copy and paste.

No, my code doesn't break, it's rock solid and super tested on everything that supports epub3. However, I understand that someone who is not familiar with epub3 has that kind of prejudice. But my books also include epub2 code, for older devices, so no one is hurt.

Pointless on a phone? Why?

Last edited by RbnJrg; 04-27-2024 at 05:44 PM.
RbnJrg is offline   Reply With Quote