View Single Post
Old 05-27-2019, 07:43 PM   #9
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkiraReader View Post
The store manager suggested I go to a different store, and see if their stock is any good. So doing that tomorrow.

Then I'm sitting there in the cafe until I verify it's ok.
Okay, but that seems like a lame response, though. You would think the manager would want to find one that was good for you. Do you like it otherwise? (Probably not enough time to really know.) It looks like the support pages for the 7.8" are directly tied to the Glowlight 3, so I've got a feeling it's using the same software release. Which might be a bad thing (it'll work like the 3), or a good thing — they might come out with a working release for the 3 based on further development on the 7.8.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote