View Single Post
Old 04-23-2021, 11:52 AM   #86
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
Yet another update.

The page-break-before:avoid and page-break-after:avoid properties first started working in KFX format early last year. Then in August Amazon removed that feature. Now it they are re-introducing it again with an internal name of KINDLE_YJ_KEEP_TOGETHER_REVIVAL. Perhaps this time it will stick around.

UGHGHGHGHGHGHGHG. I really hate that feature. It's just implemented badly. I genuinely hope that it's "better" this time. That "oh, I'm coming to the end of the chapter" sensation, 20x per chapter, is annoying as hell.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote