View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 11:38 AM   #2
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookyboy View Post
I'm interested in trying out a Glowlight Plus at home, but not in love with the full retail price for it.

Can someone who has followed BN sales strategies from the past enlighten me here. Are they likely to have some Black Friday and/or Holiday season sales on the Nook line?

Thank you!
I haven't seen an announcement of a Black Friday sale yet, but I haven't really been looking either. GoodEreader says they usually do have sales. I do seem to remember the Glowlight 3 going on sale several times.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote