View Single Post
Old 01-01-2021, 01:44 PM   #223
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Year End Report

Goals:

Length Goals:
Total Books: 50 (stretch goal of 75) | Total Pages: 25,000 | ETBR Reduction: 25 | PTBR Reduction: 10
Substantive Goals:
Read at least 51% non-American authors | Read more female/nonbinary authors than male | Read at least 52 short stories

Cumulative 2020 Totals:

111 books - 222% of my goal (148% of stretch) - GOAL EXCEEDED / STRETCH GOAL EXCEEDED
52 short stories - 100% of my goal - GOAL MET
34537 pages - 138% of my goal - GOAL EXCEEDED
63% female/nonbinary authors / 37% male authors - GOAL EXCEEDED
31% US authors / 68% non-US authors - [B]GOAL EXCEEDED
ETBR Reduction: Reduced by 38 - 122% of my goal - GOAL EXCEEDED
PTBR Reduction: Reduced by stopped counting (-48) - ABANDONED - my wife has been buying a few books a week from our local independent bookstore to support them while they are closed due to Covid-19. She plans to keep this up until they are able to re-open, so my print TBR goal may just be shot for the year. Still, worthy cause.

Overall TBR Reduction 48 - reduction of Ebook TBR and Audiobook TBR. I have removed paper books from the calculation for the reasons above.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote