View Single Post
Old 01-23-2020, 11:56 AM   #458
cc_in_oh
Bob's my uncle
cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngrant View Post
You're welcome! Yes, it's a crazy-good deal and I couldn't resist. I recall getting a similar discounted deal and 5 interest-free monthly payments when I bought the 2017 HD10 for something like $90, so this time around it's even better. I also have a 2013 Fire HD 8.9 in a cupboard somewhere, enjoyed the superb screen at the time until it was replaced by a new shiny toy (story of my gadget-filled life).
Unfortunately Amazon abandoned the HD 8.9 shortly after it came out, so it doesn't run many apps (and I assume is based on a very old Android flavor).

It was also uncomfortably heavy by today's standards.
cc_in_oh is offline   Reply With Quote