View Single Post
Old 01-07-2023, 07:35 AM   #59
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Please don't ever mention that program that stole code from DeDRM to make a profit. It's garbage and don't mention it and don't pay for it and don't use it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
beat me to it!

any recommendations for those thieves should be removed

just out of interest, trustpilot is full of 1 star reviews from people who were foolish enough to hand over their card details and now can't get their money back

as they are in China, they ignore all western consumer protections and take a ha ha come get us attitude
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I didn't realize it's that bad. I don't get how people can get sucked into such a scam when the free DeDRM works very well. More fool them.

I am surprised that anyone is convinced considering the calibre (yes, a pun ) of the reviews on their site:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2023-01-07 08_33_42.png
Views:	331
Size:	140.6 KB
ID:	198861
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote