View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 12:52 AM   #10
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
There's an interesting review in The Guardian of the latest film of Little Woman; its commentary is heavily and explicitly influenced by this month's nominated book by Anne Boyd Rioux.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/20...he-big-screen?
Yes, I read that earlier. Should have thought to post it here. The Guardian is one of my three news sources, and the only one I directly pay for. They have some interesting reviews in addition to their general news. My bad for not posting the link here, and your good for doing so!
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote