View Single Post
Old 05-05-2024, 05:50 AM   #8194
salty-horse
Wizard
salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I have no idea where these other three are coming from. Mine cleary says 15 and only shows 15 covers.
These 3 titles are geographically restricted. I tested it by viewing the same page from a logged-in account set to the US, and an un-logged in account from a non-US IP.

The main page https://www.humblebundle.com/books says "18 books" when you hover over the image leading to the sale page, no matter where you're from.
salty-horse is offline   Reply With Quote