View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 09:08 AM   #40
cgsmom
Addict
cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook GL4+, Nook GL4e, Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle PW4, iPhone 14
I just noticed a small pinhole on my new Nook. After reading this thread I was aware of the problem so I looked really closely when I first got it and didn't see anything. Then 4 days later I suddenly see a very small bright spot. It is on the left side close to the edge of the screen. It is very hard to find and and not very noticeable. I am tempted to keep it because it doesn't bother me, but I am afraid it will get worse. I hate having to exchange it. However, I hate to pay $200 for a device that has a defect.
cgsmom is offline   Reply With Quote