View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 03:00 PM   #24
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
War is hell and civilians die. Certain groups of people do not get along with other groups of people.

Iran stated that they were going to take Israel out of existance. Iran should be F****ing melt down...every last dirty goddamn one of them...children and all.

edit: But instead we are going to just sit back and let Iran get nukes and finish what Hitler couldnt I guess.
---------------------

edit: 10/22/2010

This post was a big huge mistake. Not only did I speak out of anger I also used words I did not mean. I do not wish harm on anyone. It makes me sick to my stomach to read back what I wrote.

I was furious that day and used the meanest words I could think up. I sincerely apologize for letting my anger get the best of me and the trouble this post caused along with the friendships I had lost.

It took me a couple months to live down the embarrassment and be able to show my face on the forum again. I made a mistake of getting angry and using hate speech towards a group of people. I did not mean it...but nonetheless I still said it. I 100% own up to it and had decided rather than staying away from the site I would apologize to people and admit to being wrong. Which I honestly believe I was.

This is my formal apology and I mean it from my heart. I am really sorry...and I dont know what else to say about it other than "Thank you" to all the mods who worked with me and all of the members who accepted me back into the community. There are some really great people on this site that I am proud to call friend.

Last edited by happy_terd; 10-22-2010 at 06:44 PM.