View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 05:07 PM   #75
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by menelic View Post
thanks for the quick and detailed reply! unfortunately I can't help you on the dict issue - maybe nate the great can, since he also has an onyx. I have one additional question regarding the annotation feature: Can they be exported in a way that they can be used ouside the device, eg as images or even true notes in the pdf? This would be really important info - and I guess not just for me. I'm attaching you a test pdf - if you have the time, it would be really great if you could annotate it and attach both and/or tell us if you know how the annotations can be used outside the device

thanks a lot!
I do not know the format of .sketch file, I ony can attach the result file. It seems a SQL Lite database file. Perhaps it contains registers with the vectorial info... :-( AFAIK threre is no program in Onyx website to integrate it...

Perhaps other guys here can analyze it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip test_text.pdf.sketch.zip (2.4 KB, 475 views)
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote