View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 04:08 PM   #192
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
I received the new zip files from the publisher, but encountered a problem.

ePub files were included in all books, but they only load 1 page to my Sony 505 Reader. The Sony eLibrary (version 2.5) loads them all, but only 2 books open to page 2. Then all books will not open further and cause the eLibrary to stop and not respond.

I have deleted, reloaded, and again deleted, reloaded. Nothing changes. All other files and ePubs will open and load fine except these.

The book 1 original file with the lrf works well. But the new ePubs seem to cause a problem for me.

Does anyone have any ideas?
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote