View Single Post
Old 05-19-2024, 02:41 PM   #442
rantanplan
Weirdo
rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Tolino Shine Color, Tolino Vision 6, Kobo Clara 2E, Boox Note Air 2+
Quote:
Originally Posted by thiago.eec View Post
This version adds a tooltip to the pages column, informing the current reading speed for each book. It calculates the speed based on your first non-empty date and your last record.

Ah, I found the tool tip. You need to hover over the total pagecount of the book, not expand the view. If I understand this correctly, right now if calculates the average pages I’ve read per session.

Could you also add when I’d finish the book based on this information? I read a lot of books from my library and I’d love a ballpark figure ifI can actually finish the book before the rental time is up.
rantanplan is offline   Reply With Quote