View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 01:48 PM   #17
Haesslich
Fanatic
Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch,Glo,Mini,Aura/HD/One,H20, Sony PRS-300/600, Kindle 3-PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Mine was supposed to have been delivered yesterday (2024-Apr-30) however it wasn't out for delivery until this morning. The original out for delivery email said 10:30 to 14:30, the next one said 12:30 to 16:30 and the last one says by end of day today. In between, UPS sent an email saying that the delivery had been completed but nothing had arrived.

I had to go to the UPS store nearby to get mine, but I got it on time. They marked it at delivered.
Haesslich is offline   Reply With Quote