View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 12:53 PM   #5
7hir7een
Reader of Books
7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Libra Colour, Libra 2, Elipsa, Kindle Basic (11th gen)
I'm still getting used to reading with the front light all the way on when I read outside. But I am starting to get used to the way the screen looks in bright light. As long as I don't compare it to my Libra 2 directly, I'm happy with it.

On the other hand, reading inside is great! Since I do most of my reading when I get home from work/before bed, I think it's going to work out quite well for me. I love seeing my covers in color now
7hir7een is offline   Reply With Quote