View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 07:31 PM   #16
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cootey View Post
Have you received yours already? CS is telling me they didn’t start shipping until yesterday, and I know that isn’t true. 😕
Mine was supposed to have been delivered yesterday (2024-Apr-30) however it wasn't out for delivery until this morning. The original out for delivery email said 10:30 to 14:30, the next one said 12:30 to 16:30 and the last one says by end of day today. In between, UPS sent an email saying that the delivery had been completed but nothing had arrived.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote