View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 06:16 AM   #1263
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Hello, I know this plugin is kind of outdated since there is the Libby, but I still use it to check availability.

Is it possible that when using it that it can overwrite any existing identifiers in the field?

For Example, if I use it to update books that are available through Kindle Unlimited, if it has been removed from KU but there is an old identifier saying that it IS available from KU, is it possible that the identifier can be removed?

Library books are generally never removed from the catalog, but Amazon tends to remove books or switch a purchase only to KU and vise versa. Maybe a setting that allows Amazon identifiers to be overwritten?

THanks in advance!
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote