View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 04:25 PM   #43
BeckyEbook
Guru
BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Misc
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
@BeckyEbook,

Couldn't we restrict that :focus qss to specific classes leaving out QComboBox and QSpinbox since one highlights the text before the up/down buttons, and the other has a blinking cursor or highlight when it has focus?
In theory, yes, because you only need to catch the main widget names and apply the change only to them.
Highlighting focus only on the main windows (BookBrowser, CodeView, Validation Results, TOC, Clips, Preview) will only be a substitute.
However, I acknowledge that this is not trivial if indeed this option is to be useful for people with disabilities or those using Tab/Shift+Tab to navigate the Sigil interface.

I also come across an interesting issue in Windows, when I switch windows via the Tab key, the focus also switches to the toolbar, but only to one – Automation Lists.
BeckyEbook is offline   Reply With Quote