View Single Post
Old 12-31-2023, 11:44 PM   #198
Karellen
Wizard
Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Hello @DiapDealer

I am using the Edit Spans & Divs feature to try converting <span class="italic"> to <i>.
Action type : Modify
Tag name: span
Attribute: class
Value: italic
Change to: i

Can't figure out where I am going wrong as I keep receiving the following error.

I see you are not really maintaining, but thought I would report it anyway. I used a regex instead so no problem.
Thanks.

Quote:
calibre, version 7.2.0
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>IndexError</b>:list index out of range

calibre 7.2 embedded-python: True
Windows-10-10.0.19045-SP0 Windows ('64bit', 'WindowsPE')
('Windows', '10', '10.0.19045')
Python 3.11.5
Windows: ('10', '10.0.19045', 'SP0', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Interface language: None
Successfully initialized third party plugins: Gather KFX-ZIP (from KFX Input) (2, 7, 0) && DeDRM (10, 0, 2) && Package KFX (from KFX Input) (2, 7, 0) && Diaps Editing Toolbag (0, 4, 0) && EpubCheck (0, 2, 5) && KFX metadata reader (from KFX Input) (2, 7, 0) && From KFX (2, 7, 0) && KFX Input (2, 7, 0) && Set KFX metadata (from KFX Output) (2, 5, 0) && KFX Output (2, 5, 0) && KindleUnpack - The Plugin (0, 83, 1) && Kobo Utilities (2, 16, 13) && Manage Series (1, 5, 1) && ScrambleEbook (0, 6, 0) && Sum Column (0, 3, 3) && View Manager (1, 10, 2)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre_plugins.diaps_toolbag.dialogs", line 485, in do_action
File "calibre_plugins.diaps_toolbag.main", line 157, in delete_modify
File "calibre_plugins.diaps_toolbag.resources.html_pars er", line 271, in processml
IndexError: list index out of range

Last edited by Karellen; 12-31-2023 at 11:52 PM.
Karellen is offline   Reply With Quote