View Single Post
Old 06-22-2023, 10:22 AM   #2139
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sats View Post
Another ten? Do you mean V9708, etc? They are in the key table. Or do you mean some other ones that use a different mechanism?
Yes, I was referring to V9708 through V5683. Amazon uses stronger DRM for some books. That includes some expensive textbooks published by Pearson and some books published in English by Random House India.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sats View Post
If so, I would need a book with those if I were to take a look.
An example that was mentioned earlier in this thread is I Hear You by Nidhi Upadhyay. The enhanced DRM applies even to the free sample. I tried your plugin on that and it did not work.

Last edited by jhowell; 06-23-2023 at 04:27 PM.
jhowell is online now   Reply With Quote