View Single Post
Old 06-21-2023, 08:57 PM   #2134
Sats
Sats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
The changes are already buried in the firmware so no need for a new release. To quote @jhowell:
I have no idea what is in Kindle firmware, since I don't have one. I only modified tools to work with Kindle for PC/Mac. From what I can tell, they did not add any new "versions" that were not in the tools already (~13 "keys" and 3 scramble algos that they can combine at will). But I cannot be sure. And I am not sure I got the third scramble correctly implemented, since I could not test it. We'll see, I guess. (3rd scramble is only in a fork)
Sats is offline   Reply With Quote