View Single Post
Old 05-05-2023, 06:27 PM   #3398
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I'm thoroughly enjoying Suzanne Toren's narration of Richard Powers' The Overstory. If I'm being honest, the lawn wasn't really ready to be mown again quite yet, but that's some prime listening activity!
I finished this recently. And while I'd still say I really enjoyed it overall, it was simply too long. 22+ hours. Editors are not the enemy of genius.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote