View Single Post
Old 04-24-2023, 03:44 PM   #38
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Libra Colour, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Oasis3, Voyage
Has anyone tried stacking their credits? For example, 3 x 300 = $9 credit. All I ever see are emails and reminders stating "You have 300 Kindle points! Redeem now for a $3 Kindle book credit" when, in fact, I have many more points. I have reviewed the T&Cs and (cleverly) the specific question is not addressed unless I have missed something. Is this Amazon's way of forcing three book purchases, with smaller $3 credits, as opposed to one using the entire $9 (in this example)?

Yes, I realize I could test it myself but I would prefer to know the terms before I start the 30-day clock.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote