View Single Post
Old 04-21-2023, 03:23 PM   #37
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
This is all it says on the landing page for Kindle rewards:

Quote:
Earn Kindle Points. Get 5 points per dollar spent on Kindle books and 2 points per dollar spent on print books.
Surely that implies any Kindle book, i.e., all Kindle books? Why would anyone assume differently? Couldn't they say, "most Kindle books" to avoid confusion? Why is it in their interest to piss people off when it doesn't work as expected?

Sigh. Frequently I feel like Charlie Brown and Amazon is Lucy with a football. And I fall for it, every time.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote