Thread: PNG in KF8 yet?
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 02:41 PM   #72
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
Isn't PW3 and Voyage same size screen? I can see why he'd do that with a PW3 and an Oasis.

Fiction works even on 2" screen! I bought an old Palm PDA to see.
My old 4.3" phone is also OK with fiction.

Non-fiction that actually works on 7" or 8" screen certainly better than a 6". But now I read everything except proofing PDFs on the 8" Sage.
The only explanation I got was more or less, "just because". I think he had read somewhere about Voyage compared to Paperwhites and doing so became a habit.

I remember reading Eric Flint's Mother of Demons on a Palm. First portable ereader I used.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote