View Single Post
Old 10-01-2022, 12:33 AM   #30
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarana View Post
I have a couple of wishlist things. One is a portable table stand that will hold a Fire 8 and Fire 10. I stitch from magazines and individual patterns on this when away from home. A standing cover won't work as they then won't fit in my articulating stand by my chair.

Bed ereader stand. Replacing my cat as my ereader holder while I read on my side. My cat has hinted that she's done with the job by sleeping on the end of the bed now.

A 4 slice toaster. We seem to kill these after a year, so looking for better quality on discount.
Moving your request to this thread.

Added to list.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote