View Single Post
Old 09-29-2022, 10:02 PM   #40
capink
Wizard
capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comfy.n View Post
I just noticed that, when no meta is available for some titles in the job, action will mark those.

That way, one is able to visualize instantly what books should need extra meta queries.
That is the default behavior of the underlying calibre action. I have not noticed this when testing because I have not come across similar case.

This can cause problems if this action is followed by other actions in the same chain, as it changes the view and the selected books on which the later actions in the chain are going to act on.

To solve it, this behavior will be changed in future iterations of this action. i.e. marking books will be optional, and displaying them will be left to the user. (which can be achieved by adding a Selection Modifier action at the end of the chain)

Last edited by capink; 09-29-2022 at 10:04 PM.
capink is offline   Reply With Quote