View Single Post
Old 04-28-2021, 07:50 PM   #8377
elaysee
Groupie
elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook, Kobo, Kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Google Audio -- exp unknown

Come Join Us by the Fire -- multiple/ multiple -- horror anthology
  • FREE -- Season 1 -- 35 shorts -- 9.8 hrs
  • FREE -- Season 2 -- 27 shorts -- 11.0 hrs

Season 1 Synopsis
Season 2 Synopsis
I just noticed that these are also available free at Libro.FM. Season 2 is divided into a free item with 18 stories and a paid item with 9 - it looks as though the latter are original to the full collection.

Come Join Us By the Fire
Come Join Us By The Fire, Season 2

While I'm at it, David Foster Wallace's A Supposedly Fun Thing I'll Never Do Again (Bookstore Day 2017) has been free as long as I've seen. This is the single essay, not the collection that takes its name from it.
elaysee is offline   Reply With Quote