View Single Post
Old 02-27-2021, 12:58 PM   #29765
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
My 2 star review of Hold Tight, by Harlan Coben:-

Spoiler:
The plot plod like a plow in pudding. I'm off Harlan Coben. He's not the author to distract my attention when I need it.

I asked for the minimum and for a while things looked hopeful. But I think that it takes real hard work to write a story on multiple fronts.

Harlan Coben ought to think like a writer who wants us to enjoy his books, not merely buy them and then grow tired of them like a lamp from IKEA. He seems easily satisfied and I'm strongly deliberating that the genre is moribund to me.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote