View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 10:21 AM   #29688
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
My 1 star review of Iced to Death (A Gourmet De-Lite Mystery, #3) by Peg Cochran:-

Spoiler:
Something is happening to me. I can easily guess most cozies's culprits. I also am able to separate the wheat from the chaff with unerring sharpness. I did guess the murderer's identity here but it's not a reward, believe me.

As the conclusion took shape, I saw Gigi, the main character, become more and more unlikeable. The book had a Jekyll and Hyde attribute.

The author knows about characterization. She knows how to create a character that's reasonably authentic and real. But she ought to have spent more time researching. Nothing is definite but maybe she would have stumbled upon a way to a good plot.

Last edited by Luffy; 02-04-2021 at 04:31 AM.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote