View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 07:21 AM   #29646
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
My 2 star review of Moscow Rules (Gabriel Allon, #8) by Daniel Silva:-

Spoiler:
Hardly nutritive, Moscow Rules was chosen to be read because of its title. Daniel Silva shines most when there is no super villain at hand. That was the factor that decided whether I'd be bored enough to ditch the book or complete it.

Having done the latter, the thriller delivered its promise by being a low brow one. I'm tempted to pick out a second book in this series, because I don't mind much being dosed with schlocky literature. I prefer shlock to literary books, you see.

Finally I've composed a haiku during reading, and without delay, here it is... Gabriel Allon, And me cannot get along, Wintry waste of time.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote