View Single Post
Old 01-01-2021, 10:03 AM   #29539
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
My 4 star review of Red Velvet Revenge (Cupcake Bakery Mystery, #4) by Jenn McKinlay :-

Spoiler:
My first review of the year. This was as usual a different book from its predecessors. It looked liked I would be bored senseless by reading about the rodeo in the story, but things took a different turn.

Mel's resourcefulness was tested to the max here. She is the POV from which we view the events unfolding in the book. It's an advantage here, since everything worth telling is witnessed by Mel.

The denouement was surprising. The murder seemed almost like an act of benevolence. Whether the reader buys it or not is up to the preference of each reader. I loved this book, though personally I wanted more. So 4 stars.

Last edited by Luffy; 01-01-2021 at 10:08 AM.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote