View Single Post
Old 12-14-2020, 08:10 PM   #1029
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
New question: Are there any plans to implement better support for tristate boolean (yes/no/undefined) in column update? Trying to set #onkobo:yes when a book is removed from my send-to-device list clears it instead.

I believe the previous workaround was to use bistate bools but I can't find that conversation again.

Last edited by ownedbycats; 12-14-2020 at 08:12 PM.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote