View Single Post
Old 12-12-2020, 01:54 AM   #21
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
try it on a book with English text, and open a bug report and attach the file causing this error.
It works fine on books in English, no errors at all. The attached screenshots do show an interesting discrepancy, though. Earlier today I uninstalled Microsoft Heami, as I have no need of Korean TTS. I installed several others, and the screenshot of my Win 10 Settings shows them all. That list does not match the list shown in the "Configure Read Aloud" box.

I think I'm going to take this as a sign that I shouldn't be lazy, and just read my non-L1 books myself, not expect the machine to do it for me. Thank you very much for your patient efforts to help, very much appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	voices.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	183935   Click image for larger version

Name:	voicesviewer.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	183936  

Last edited by Uncle Robin; 12-12-2020 at 01:56 AM. Reason: fix typos
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote