Thread: Prime Day 2020
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2020, 02:06 AM   #18
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Amazon Small Business -- exp 12 Oct @ 11:59 pm PT
Quote:
Prime members: Purchase $10 of select small business products between September 28, 2020 and October 12, 2020 and earn a $10 credit to use on Prime Day. Exclusions apply. You’ll get $10 to spend on Amazon for Prime Day, starting October 13, 2020 at 12:00am (PT). Limit one per customer. See all terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
  • Spoiler:
    Quote:
    Prime members: Purchase $10 of select small business products between September 28, 2020 and October 12, 2020 and earn a $10 credit to use on Prime Day. Exclusions apply. You’ll get $10 to spend on Amazon for Prime Day, starting October 13, 2020 at 12:00am (PT). Limit one per customer. See all terms and conditions below.

Frequently Asked Questions

1. What products are included in the small business promotion?

Customers can shop tens of thousands of eligible products from a variety of categories such as home & kitchen, grocery, beauty & grooming, pet supplies, toys & games, electronics, jewelry, books, and more. Customers can find qualifying products at Amazon.com/supportsmall.

2. When can I use my $10 credit on Amazon?

The $10 credit is valid for the duration of Prime Day – 12:00am (PT), October 13, 2020, to 11:59pm (PT), October 14, 2020. Prime Day Deals start October 13. The credit won’t be applied to purchases on Amazon.com prior to 12:00am (PT), October 13. See all deals at Amazon.com/primeday.

3. What can I spend my credit on?

The $10 credit is good for purchases on Amazon.com or the Amazon shopping app. It does not apply to purchases of digital books, alcohol, Amazon Gift Cards, subscriptions, tax, shipping costs, gift wrapping charges, Prime memberships, digital products, or Prime Now orders. Other exclusions may apply.

4. How do I redeem my credit on Amazon?

After you make a qualifying purchase from a small business, you will receive an email with information to claim your credit. Simply follow the instructions to claim your credit any time before (or on) Prime Day. After claiming your credit, the credit will automatically be applied to your purchase at checkout.

5. Does the credit work with Alexa Voice Shopping orders?

Yes. The $10 credit can be applied to Amazon orders purchased using Alexa. The credit cannot be applied to Alexa app purchases.

6. How can I check to see if I have the credit in my account?

You can check to see if you’ve qualified for the credit at amazon.com/primedaycreditcheck.

7. Do I have to be a Prime Member?

Yes. This offer is only available to Prime members. If you’re not a Prime member, visit amazon.com/prime to become a Prime member before shopping small business selection in order to earn the credit..

8. What if I share my Prime benefits through an Amazon Household?

The offer can be redeemed once per customer. Each Amazon customer in an Amazon Household can receive the $10 credit by making a qualifying $10 purchase as described above.

9. What if I return the small business product(s) I purchased to earn the $10 credit?

If any of the products you purchased to earn the $10 credit are returned, you will lose your $10 credit.

10. What if I return the product(s) I purchased on Prime Day with the $10 credit?

If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.

Terms & Conditions (full)

To qualify to receive a $10 promotional credit (“Credit”) to spend on Amazon.com for Prime Day, Prime members must do one of the following between September 28, 2020 and October 12, 2020:

• Place a qualifying order of at least $10 by 11:59PM (PT) October 12, 2020.

• Taxes, gift cards, shipping costs, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining the $10 minimum spending amount.

• The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10.

• Credit valid beginning 12:00am (PT), October 13, 2020, and expires at 11:59PM (PT), October 14, 2020.

• You must be a Prime member at the time of purchase to qualify for this promotion and to redeem it on Prime Day.

• You will receive an e-mail from Amazon confirming the Credit has been added to your customer account. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the Credit.

• Credit not valid for digital books, alcohol, Amazon Gift Cards, subscriptions, tax, shipping costs, gift wrap charges, or Prime Now orders.

• Offer limited to one per customer and account.

• Offer may not be combined with other offers.

• Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.

• Shipping charges and tax may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.

• Credit discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.

• If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.

• Offer is non-transferrable and may not be resold.

• If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.

• Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.

• Credit may not be used towards the purchase of Amazon Gift Cards.

• This is a limited time offer.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	$10.png
Views:	271
Size:	252.2 KB
ID:	182321  

Last edited by tubemonkey; 09-29-2020 at 02:14 AM.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote