View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 03:26 AM   #28928
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
My review of On the Fence, by Kasie West:-

Spoiler:
I’m absolutely terrified about writing a review to this book. All I know is that the writer should never write a sequel to this book, especially one set a decade into the future. It’s a sweet love story that might mean that the protagonists in all likelihood peaked out early in life.

The words went by quickly. These emotions that are in my mind are bittersweet to me. To tell the truth, people like Braden and Charlie seem like a kaleidoscopic couple who don’t exist in my country. Do they exist in the US? Probably. Do all teens who read this book turn out kind and honest? Hell no.

That's why it’s my pet theory that people who become unromantic, jaded, bitter, mean, and cruel in life have been harmed, denied, starved of love, and conditioned. As for me, I am grateful for the air that I breathe, the lungs that do their work, the blood cells that carry the oxygen and allow me to live. You have two lives in this world, and the second one begins when you realize you have only one life.

Last edited by Luffy; 06-10-2020 at 06:15 AM.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote