View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 11:10 AM   #55
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
You didn't like The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? That's treason. Seize him. Toss him out an airlock after reading him Vogon poetry.
Middlemarch. I couldn't get through it. But, I faked it on the exam and passed. You know, society, Victorian thoughts and lifestyles, sucks to be poor, limitations of womens' freedom, patriarchal hierarchy, etc. I doubt it was an A paper, but I do remember being surprised that I could bullsh!t well enough to pass. Can't recall a single character's name now, nor the author, nor do I want to. It is really dreadful.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote