View Single Post
Old 12-18-2019, 03:13 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by duns View Post
1) I'd like to have the possibility, if you want, to use the mouse right key as in previous releases of Calibre viewer: not to show a big window with lots of choices, but a small popup with somtehing like "copy", "search" and the like.
I would also prefer a 'normal' context menu that pops up where I right click.

I use regular and context menu's in preference to clickable buttons in all applications - e.g. in the library manager and editor I don't have any toolbars. When I right click in the viewer I often do a double take when no keyboard navigable context menu pops where I just clicked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duns View Post
2) Btw I think that you should give the possibility to enable (maybe in the upper bar) a search box, like in the previous releases.
Kovid has previously posted his intention to add a much improved/enhanced search facility in the viewer.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote