View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 10:32 PM   #1
bookyboy
Addict
bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Clara HD vs Kindle Oasis & Voyage

Hi all
My quest for the right reader for me is continuing now that I've sold my Oasis 3.

For those that have experience with a Clara HD and a Kindle Voyage (and/or other Kindles)...

What am I going to think of the screen clarity, sharpness & contrast of text and general quality of the visual experience when comparing a Clara HD against the Voyage in particular?

Thank you for any and all thoughts.
bookyboy is offline   Reply With Quote