View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 09:37 AM   #43
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
All I know is, I've been reading a series of urban supernatural fiction (think Harry Desden, but not..) and it's annoying the holy s**t out of me. I'm reading on my go-to, a Voyage, and every other damned page is short. SHORT, not merely "oh, that last widow or orphan is doing X." It's incredibly, incredibly annoying. It's not moving ONE damn line, it's moving paragraphs...
I know from my testing that the KFX renderer will honor widows/orphans values up to around five. (I don't know the exact limit.) A book coded with those values will have some excessively short pages.

Would you mind sharing the ASIN for one of those books. I am curious whether it is a widows/orphans issue or something else.
jhowell is online now   Reply With Quote