Thread: Literary The 2010s • December 2019
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 06:43 PM   #19
AnotherCat
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ....
I enjoyed Diary of a Bookseller too; an easy and interesting read. In my case read as an ebook but I would agree that audiobook would really suit the diary narration style best.

Some interesting books sorted out of the last decade. I was going to nominate a science fiction choice too but wasn't brave enough , so am glad a good one has turned up. We have quite close ties with some of the Cambodian community here (in fact joined some for a Cambodian evening meal last weekend) and I spent quite a bit of time commuting back and forth to Papua New Guinea so there are at least two other books that have complicated my choices (complicated in a good way ).
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote