View Single Post
Old 10-04-2019, 10:45 AM   #175
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGlitch View Post
Except as they’re named currently there’s no indication to the user where the information will display until after they’ve changed the setting. It would have been simpler to have the options as ‘Display in Header’ and ‘Display in Footer’ then have seven options (chapter page number/percent read/Time remaining, the same for book, and off). This tells the user right away where the info will be displayed and what will be displayed.
That sounds good to me.

I would also like the book title to be a separate option from the page number (maybe I want one or the other, but not both together as with the current firmware)
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote