View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 09:09 PM   #155
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGlitch View Post
I’d agree with this actually. I remove the header and footer and stretch the text of the book to as near the edge of the screen as I can get it.

However I recognize that is my preference and others may not share it, we can already customize so much about our digital reading experience why not fully embrace it?
I would not mind having more options for the header/footer. But it's not wrong (given that we don't have such options) to keep the page number for the entire eBook at the bottom (like it's always been done).
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote