View Single Post
Old 09-28-2019, 11:57 AM   #8
kyoukoku
kyoukoku began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3G
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
I thought I saw 3.4.3, but I guess I was wrong.
No you're not wrong. I'm in the UK and have a Kindle 3G/Keyboard/K3GB, and received an email this morning notifying me of the update:

Quote:
Dear Customer,

We're contacting you regarding your Kindle Keyboard (2010). If you have not yet completed the most recent update on your Kindle Keyboard (2010), please do so prior to October 1, 2019 or you will be unable to use the Kindle services on your device. The update ensures that your device remains up-to-date with continuously evolving industry web standards. After October 1, you’ll need to update your device before you can connect to the Kindle services.

How to Update

Connect your device to WiFi and the update will automatically download and install on your Kindle. For more information on how to download and install the update for your Kindle Keyboard (2010), visit www.amazon.co.uk/help/ku-2019

Alternatively, you can manually install the software update by downloading the update to your computer and transferring it to your Kindle. Visit www.amazon.co.uk/help/ku-2019-manual for instructions.

Note: If your device is already up-to-date, or if it is not listed on the above page, no further action is needed.

Sincerely,

Customer Service
Amazon.co.uk
www.amazon.co.uk

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.
The updates page lists 3.4.3 as the latest for the Kindle Keyboard:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2019-09-28 16.53.36 www.amazon.co.uk 9c31a0aae736.jpg
Views:	3802
Size:	23.2 KB
ID:	173778  
kyoukoku is offline   Reply With Quote