View Single Post
Old 09-19-2019, 01:33 AM   #174
djazz
Enthusiast
djazz is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.djazz is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.djazz is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.djazz is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.djazz is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.djazz is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.djazz is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.djazz is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.djazz is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.djazz is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.djazz is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura One LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Watching the video shows me how awkward the chapter being in the header and the book title being in the footer is. When the scrubber comes up, it has the chapter info at the bottom.

I really hope eventually there's a patch to swap the header and footer info.
Yeah I hope so too. Before this update my preferred way to read was with no header and footer in pages left in chapter mode. I won't keep the progress bar enabled in the new firmware, since it is visible on top of manga/comics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Nice video. Now could you please show us 4.17.x with ePub instead of kepub? Thanks.
See attached image. I don't use that renderer for the ebooks I have, I like to see chapter progress, fast page turn etc.. This firmware doesn't seem to change that.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1240.JPG
Views:	294
Size:	824.4 KB
ID:	173557  

Last edited by djazz; 09-19-2019 at 04:14 AM.
djazz is offline   Reply With Quote