View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 08:48 AM   #120
latepaul
Wizard
latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a variety (mostly kindles and kobos)
Quote:
Originally Posted by djazz View Post
I wonder if it scans .Trashes (created by macOS) and .Trash-1000 (created by Linux distros) for ebooks as well. If it does, that's really bad. If you delete an ebook (move to trash) it would reappear when you unplug the usb cable.

I found some issues with the Swedish translation on the device. How do I report them to Kobo? Also, OverDrive got added to the settings menu! I don't have an account to test it though.
I was going to say that the books I had "re-appear" were in the .Trash-1000 directory. Some of them were screenshots that I'd manually deleted under the file manager. I think the rest were ones I deleted through Calibre but I'd need to double-check that.

I do think both these directories should be on an ignore list.
latepaul is offline   Reply With Quote